Is there a file size limit on WhatsApp?
To keep the network intact, most instant messaging providers must put a cap on the size limit. WhatsApp included. And the recent WhatsApp video limit 2017 is 16 MB, a slight increase over the previous limit of 12 MB.
As such there is no direct way to send a video or file more than 16 mb via whatsapp, earlier this size was limited to 12 mb. But few days back WhatsApp increased this limit from 12Mb to 16Mb.
- To send a voice message
- Open a chat.
- Tap and hold the microphone and start speaking.
- Once finished, remove your finger from the microphone . The voice message will automatically send.
- Answer Wiki
- Sign into your Google Drive account.
- Upload the video file that you want to send through Gmail.
- Wait for the video to upload.
- Compose a new Gmail message.
- Attach the video file from Google Drive.
- Send the message.
- Have the recipient follow the Drive link in the message.
- Log into Drive with the same Google account you use for Gmail.
- You can use the Google Drive website on your computer or the Google Drive mobile app on your Android or iOS device.
- You can attach video files up to 25 MB directly to a Gmail message using the Attachments button, but most videos are far larger than this.
If you choose to send an existing video, it is limited to 16 Megabytes. On most phones, this will equal about 90 seconds to three minutes of video. If you choose an existing video that is larger than 16 MB, then you will have the option to trim the length of the video before sending it.
- A 125MB file is most certainly too large for sending as an email attachment. Email really isn't designed to cope well with large files and most email providers impose strict limits on the maximum size of a single attachment. For example, Gmail imposes a limit of 25MB per file, which is on the generous side.
- In this section, you'll use the Reduce File Size command to dramatically reduce or compress the size of a PDF file.
- In Acrobat, open a PDF file.
- Choose Document > Reduce File Size.
- Select Acrobat 8.0 And Later for file compatibility, and click OK.
- Name the modified file.
- Minimize the Acrobat window.
- A compressed file is any file that contains one or more files or directory that is smaller than their original file size. These files make downloading faster easier and allow more data to be stored on a removable media. Common compressed file extensions are .ZIP, .RAR, .ARJ, .TAR.GZ, and .TGZ.
To make sure messages can be sent to the contact instantly, WhatsApp assigns a limit on size for all media including photos, videos and voice notes. 16MB is the maximum size for users to send or forward a video in WhatsApp on all platforms (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, PC/Mac and WhatsApp Web).
- You might also saved some of the whatsapp status videos using Story Saver app. Sometimes, you get frustrated with the status video limit, it's too low, about 30 seconds.Maximum size of a video, you can share on whatsapp is 16 Mb.
- To send photos, videos, document and contacts
- Click Attach at the top of the chat, then choose among: Photos & Videos to pick a photo or video from your computer. You can send up to 30 photos or videos at a time. Alternatively, you can drag and drop a photo or video directly into the text input box.
- Click Send .
Updated: 29th September 2018