Is the First Hokage related to Naruto?
One thing to note, First Hokage's wife and Naruto's mother come from the same clan - Uzumaki. Since all clan members are effectively related, I suppose you could say that the First Hokage and Naruto are related. Also, the Senju and Uzumaki clans are distantly related I think. Hashirama Senju married Mito Uzumaki.
They are NOT related. They are just from the same clan, UZUMAKI. Naruto is an Uzumaki. Nagato was a shinobi of Amegakure and descendant of the Uzumaki clan.
- However, it is also noteworthy to point out that Naruto possesses many of the general "abilities" of the Uzumaki clan, such as an incredibly strong life force, great recuperative powers and over the average longevity. He possesses these because, not unlike Kekkei Genkai, they are passed down genetically.
- Uzumaki clan was known for their huge chakra reserves, so the user of the Rinnegan could tap into its original power because of their chakra levels. So he transplanted his Rinnegan into a young Nagato without the boy's knowing, intending Nagato to someday use the eyes to restore Madara to life.
editJiraiya Age Part I: 50–51 Part II: 54 Status Deceased Height Part I: 191.2 cm 1.912 m 6.273 ft 75.276 in Weight Part I: 87.5 kg 192.904 lb
Nagato is an Uzumaki primarily. And since the Senju and Uzumaki were friends, it's not rare they would have mixed kids (hell, hashirama's kids would be exactly that). Being part of a clan that has extreme lifeforce and part of a clan with the Sage's body, of course Nagato would be extremely fit for the Rinnegan.
- Well, both Naruto and Hashirama Senju are reincarnations of Asura. Apart from that, Hashirama could not be Naruto's direct descendant as marrying to Mito Uzumaki does not mean Mito Uzumaki is directly related to Kushina.
- Tsunade and Naruto are distantly related. She is the descendant of the Senju and Uzumaki Clan, her grandfather is Hashirama Senju and her grandmother is Mito Uzumaki.
- In Naruto. Orochimaru acts as the primary antagonist for the first part of the series. After his parents were killed when he was young, Orochimaru's only source of affection was received from his teacher, the Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi, and his two teammates.
The Uzumaki Clan is known to have red hair generally. But Gaara's red hair is just coincidence. Gaara's father is believed to be from the Kazekage clan. The Kazekage clan is the clan who rules Hidden Sand Village although their real clan name is unknown.
- After realizing nobody loved him, Gaara used his sand to create the tattoo on his forehead, "ai"(?)which signifies "love", as a symbol of a "demon loving only himself." He received neglegence from his own people and this made Shukaku overtake Gaara's consciousness at times.
- It means oil. " Jiraiya" means "coming by oneself" which is a description of his personality; quietly appearing and disappearing from Konoha at any time. The kanji on his forehead protector (?, Abura) means "oil", which can point to his oil spitting for ninjutsu oil.
- Madara Name Meaning. Southern Italian: topographic name from medieval Greek madara, feminine of madaros 'bald', in Ancient Greek also 'humid', 'wet', or from a byname, Madaras, from the same word with the suffix -as.
Updated: 18th November 2019