Is Sprite a Coke or Pepsi product?
Sprite is a colorless, caffeine-free, lemon- and lime-flavored soft drink created by The Coca-Cola Company. It was first developed in West Germany in 1959 as Fanta Klare Zitrone (“Clear Lemon Fanta”) and was introduced in the United States under the current brand name Sprite in 1961 as a competitor to 7 Up.
- AMP Energy.
- Mist Twst.
- Mountain Dew. Caffeine Free Mountain Dew. Diet Mountain Dew. KickStart. Mountain Dew Baja Blast. Mountain Dew Code Red. Mountain Dew Live Wire.
- Mug Root Beer.
- Pepsi. Diet Pepsi. Pepsi Cola. Pepsi Jazz Strawberries & Cream. Pepsi Jazz Black Cherry & Vanilla. Pepsi Lime. Pepsi Max.
- Hawaiian Punch. Hawaiian Punch is a brand of fruit punch drinks containing 5% fruit juice owned by Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. The original formulation of Hawaiian Punch was composed of 7 fruit flavors: apple, apricot, guava, orange, papaya, passion fruit, and pineapple.
- Mist Twst. Mist Twst (pronounced "Mist Twist") is a lemon-lime flavored soft drink line. Originally introduced as Sierra Mist by PepsiCo in 1999, it was eventually made available in all United States markets by 2003.
- Product Description
- Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history, as well as one of the most recognizable brands in the world.
- Sprite. Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink.
- Diet Coke.
- Coca-Cola zero.
- Coca-Cola Life.
- Minute Maid.
7 Up (stylized as 7up outside the U.S.) is a brand of lemon-lime-flavored non-caffeinated soft drink. The rights to the brand are held by Dr Pepper Snapple Group in the United States and by PepsiCo (or its licensees) in the rest of the world.
- Sprite Soda is a caffeine-free citrus soda made by the Coca-Cola company. It originated in Europe under Coke's Fanta brand but was brought to the USA in 1961 as competition to 7-Up. Although Sprite has never contained caffeine, there seems to be a lot of confusion in regards to its caffeine content.
- For nutrition information and more visit: PepsiCo Beverage Facts and Frito-Lay. Explore a brand logo below to learn more. Pepsi-Cola was created in 1898 in New Bern, North Carolina by pharmacist Caleb Bradham. Gatorade is the No. 1 sports drink brand in the U.S.
- RC Cola originated in Columbus, Georgia, when a young pharmacist named Claud A. Hatcher decided to supply his family's grocery store with drinks that he produced and bottled. Hatcher called his first line of beverages "Royal Crown," and the first cola product "Chero-Cola."
Currently, the majority of Pepsi and Coke bottlers bottling Dr Pepper are owned by PepsiCo and The Coca-Cola Company after their buyouts of their major bottlers. Presently, Dr Pepper Snapple relies on its own bottling group to bottle and distribute its products in more than 30 states.
- Although Coke and Pepsi's two root beer brands, Ramblin' and Mug, are floundering, A&W's root beer spurted by 10 percent last year. It is by far the leading brand, commanding more than 30 percent of the root beer market.
- The following list presents notable Coca-Cola subsidiaries, brands & products:
- Coca-Cola (Coke) Coca-Cola (Coke) is one of the most popular soft drinks in history and one of the most recognizable brands around the world.
- Diet Coke.
- Coca-Cola Zero.
- Mountain Dew (stylized as Mtn Dew) is a carbonated soft drink brand produced and owned by PepsiCo. The original formula was invented in 1940 by Tennessee beverage bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman.
Updated: 4th December 2019