Keeping this in consideration, who makes the best cordless power tools?
- Milwaukee. Milwaukee Tool is a manufacturer of contractor-oriented power tools owned by TTI.
- Porter-Cable. Porter-Cable cordless drills are geared toward the consumer market.
- Ryobi. Ryobi is one of the leading brands of cordless drills.
What are the best battery powered tools?
- Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Ultimate Combo Power Tool Kit (6-Tool)
- Dewalt 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit.
- Bosch 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit (Drill/Driver and Impact Driver)
- Makita XT1500 18V LXT Cordless Combo Kit (15 Piece)
- Black + Decker 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver and Circular Saw Kit.
Where are Makita power tools made?