Is Nagato and Naruto related?
They are NOT related. They are just from the same clan, UZUMAKI. Naruto is an Uzumaki. Nagato was a shinobi of Amegakure and descendant of the Uzumaki clan.
Nagato is an Uzumaki primarily. And since the Senju and Uzumaki were friends, it's not rare they would have mixed kids (hell, hashirama's kids would be exactly that). Being part of a clan that has extreme lifeforce and part of a clan with the Sage's body, of course Nagato would be extremely fit for the Rinnegan.
- Minato Namikaze
- Kekkei Genkai (????, Literally meaning: Bloodline Limit) are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans. It's possible for a shinobi to have more than one of these abilities. Kekkei genkai abilities that work via the user's eye are called dōjutsu.
- In Naruto. Orochimaru acts as the primary antagonist for the first part of the series. After his parents were killed when he was young, Orochimaru's only source of affection was received from his teacher, the Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi, and his two teammates.
One thing to note, First Hokage's wife and Naruto's mother come from the same clan - Uzumaki. Since all clan members are effectively related, I suppose you could say that the First Hokage and Naruto are related. Also, the Senju and Uzumaki clans are distantly related I think. Hashirama Senju married Mito Uzumaki.
- No information about Minato's parents has been revealed. It isn't important, anyway. "Namikaze" could be a clan [don't know if it falls in Senju clan]. But it is definately not associated to Uchiha since all members of the Uchiha clan had the "Uchiha" name.
- Karin (??, Karin) is a subordinate of Orochimaru, a former kunoichi of Kusagakure, and a member of the Uzumaki clan. She assisted Orochimaru in his experiments, and was left in charge as warden of his Southern Hideout while he was away.
- Thank you! Kushina Namikaze (née Uzumaki) was one of the main supporting characters of the Naruto series, as well as a powerful kunoichi who was the wife of Minato Namikaze and the mother of Naruto Uzumaki. She was also the second Jinchuuriki of Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Fox.
The Uzumaki Clan is known to have red hair generally. But Gaara's red hair is just coincidence. Gaara's father is believed to be from the Kazekage clan. The Kazekage clan is the clan who rules Hidden Sand Village although their real clan name is unknown.
- It means oil. " Jiraiya" means "coming by oneself" which is a description of his personality; quietly appearing and disappearing from Konoha at any time. The kanji on his forehead protector (?, Abura) means "oil", which can point to his oil spitting for ninjutsu oil.
- The name Gaara is a baby boy name. The name Gaara comes from the Japanese origin. In Japanese the meaning of the name Gaara is: A name made up of three Kanji characters. Ga meaning "me," ai meaning "love," and ra meaning "deamon." The name of a character in the internationally popular Japanese manga "Naruto."
- Madara Name Meaning. Southern Italian: topographic name from medieval Greek madara, feminine of madaros 'bald', in Ancient Greek also 'humid', 'wet', or from a byname, Madaras, from the same word with the suffix -as.
Updated: 18th November 2019