Is link the same person?
Link, however, is sometimes the same hero, sometimes not. The Link of OOT and Majora's Mask are the same link. But, the Link for Zelda 1 and Link to the Past are different. It is actually rare for Link to be the same person.
The Adventure of Link. In The Adventure of Link, set six years after The Legend of Zelda, the now-sixteen-year-old Link notices a strange mark on the back of his left hand, resembling the crest of Hyrule.
- Zelda, Princess of Hyrule, best known simply as Princess Zelda (???? Zeruda-hime?, ) is the name for several female Hylians, usually members of the Royal Family of Hyrule, who often play an integral role in the series.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (JP) is a Nintendo 64 classic that was released on November 21 of 1998 in Japan, and soon after in other territories.
- Sheik (??? Shīku?, ) is a character from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Sheik serves as Princess Zelda's alter ego in the game; to escape Ganondorf's capture, Zelda passes herself off as a male Sheikah known as Sheik.
However, the idea that Link is mute is disproved by his ability to interact with other characters in conversation; for example, in Twilight Princess, Jaggle once states that Link's voice carries well, and in The Wind Waker, Link can be heard using short phrases such as "Come on!" at certain points throughout the game.
- from what info i have gathered throughout my gameplay of wind waker, spirit tracks, and phantom hourglass, i hink i can say how old they are. link from wind waker was said to be 12, and since WW link is the same link as PHs link, PH link is about 13 years old. but you already knew that.
- The name 'Link' can be given to first-borns or only children. As a first name, it could be indicative of a parental union. Charles Lincoln Neal, aka "Link Neal", and his friend, Rhett James McLaughlin, have a website called rhettandlink.com . They also have two YouTube channels: Rhett & Link, Rhett & Link 2.
- Zelda is a nickname for the feminine name Griselda, which may originally have meant "dark battle", and also the feminine form of the Yiddish name Selig, meaning "blessed", "happy".
Link is Hylian, you can tell by his ears. They just refer to Hylians as Humans a lot in TP. Link is always a Hylian though. Him, zelda and tingle never change, not even in the oracle games where everyone else is human.
- In truth, pulling the Master Sword out requires a minimum of 13 Heart Containers. With the three hearts you begin the game with, that means you'll need an additional 10 Heart Containers as well.
- The Lost Woods is within the Woodland Tower region, which is directly north of Hyrule Castle, or alternatively, north of Lanayru Wetlands (which itself is north of Kakariko Village).
- Shrine Quests. In The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, of the 120 Shrines there are 42 which are hidden and only become available following completion of Shrine Quests - usually in the form of a puzzle or riddle.
Updated: 25th November 2019