Is Gaara and Uzumaki?
The Uzumaki Clan is known to have red hair generally. But Gaara's red hair is just coincidence. Gaara's father is believed to be from the Kazekage clan. The Kazekage clan is the clan who rules Hidden Sand Village although their real clan name is unknown.
They are NOT related. They are just from the same clan, UZUMAKI. Naruto is an Uzumaki. Nagato was a shinobi of Amegakure and descendant of the Uzumaki clan.
- However, it is also noteworthy to point out that Naruto possesses many of the general "abilities" of the Uzumaki clan, such as an incredibly strong life force, great recuperative powers and over the average longevity. He possesses these because, not unlike Kekkei Genkai, they are passed down genetically.
- It's stated that the Uzumaki are related to the Senju and the Senju came first… so that means those two clans are descended from Asura Otsutsuki… but it would make sense if Naruto was a Senju. Sasuke and Naruto fought just like Hashirama and Madara? Lol yes Naruto should be a Senju.
- Not exactly pain, Naruto is related to Nagato. Both belong to the same uzumaki clan and both were students of Jirayia.
Nagato is an Uzumaki primarily. And since the Senju and Uzumaki were friends, it's not rare they would have mixed kids (hell, hashirama's kids would be exactly that). Being part of a clan that has extreme lifeforce and part of a clan with the Sage's body, of course Nagato would be extremely fit for the Rinnegan.
- He is the son of the fourth hokage Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. For in depth details refer Naruto Uzumaki though there might be some spoilers too. Though it is revealed in the anime in one of the episodes if you are watching or even in manga though i dont read it.
- Well, both Naruto and Hashirama Senju are reincarnations of Asura. Apart from that, Hashirama could not be Naruto's direct descendant as marrying to Mito Uzumaki does not mean Mito Uzumaki is directly related to Kushina.
- In Naruto. Orochimaru acts as the primary antagonist for the first part of the series. After his parents were killed when he was young, Orochimaru's only source of affection was received from his teacher, the Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi, and his two teammates.
One thing to note, First Hokage's wife and Naruto's mother come from the same clan - Uzumaki. Since all clan members are effectively related, I suppose you could say that the First Hokage and Naruto are related. Also, the Senju and Uzumaki clans are distantly related I think. Hashirama Senju married Mito Uzumaki.
- Thank you! Kushina Namikaze (née Uzumaki) was one of the main supporting characters of the Naruto series, as well as a powerful kunoichi who was the wife of Minato Namikaze and the mother of Naruto Uzumaki. She was also the second Jinchuuriki of Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Fox.
- We know of only two people with this Bloodline, and that is the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze, and the Seventh Hokage Naruto Uzumaki. Other than these two, nobody is even related to the clan of Namikaze, and one would definitely think why. The Namikaze clan is one of Konohagakure's clans, that much is pretty clear.
- Pain or Nagato is an Uzumaki. So is the main character in the series, Naruto. Not exactly pain, Naruto is related to Nagato. Both belong to the same uzumaki clan and both were students of Jirayia.
Updated: 18th October 2018