Herein, what are the 5 largest economies in Europe?
- Germany (about $4.0 trillion),
- United Kingdom (about $2.8 trillion),
- France (about $2.8 trillion),
- Italy (about $2.0 trillion),
- Russia (about $1.6 trillion),
- Spain (about $1.4 trillion),
Also to know, which is the poorest country in European Union?
Is Spain a poor or rich country?
|GDP per capita rank||29th (nominal, 2019) 30th (PPP, 2018)|
|GDP by sector||agriculture: 2.6% industry: 23.2% services: 74.2% (2017 est.)|
|Inflation (CPI)||1.0% (2020 est.) 0.7% (2019 est.) 1.7% (2018)|
|Population below poverty line||21.5% at risk of poverty or social exclusion (2018)|
Which EU countries are broke?
National debt in the member states of the European Union in the 3rd quarter 2019 (in billion euros)
|National debt in billion euros|