Is Dr Pepper a Coke or Pepsi product?
''Currently, the majority of Pepsi and Coke bottlers bottling Dr Pepper are owned by PepsiCo and The Coca-Cola Company after their buyouts of their major bottlers. Presently, Dr Pepper Snapple relies on its own bottling group to bottle and distribute its products in more than 30 states.
Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Colour (Caramel E150d), Phosphoric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavourings Including Caffeine, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K).
- Dr Pepper contains 3.42 mgs of caffeine per fluid ounce (11.55mg/100 ml).
- Mountain Dew (stylized as Mtn Dew) is a carbonated soft drink brand produced and owned by PepsiCo. The original formula was invented in 1940 by Tennessee beverage bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman.
- Dr Pepper
Per Serving % DAILY VALUE Total Fat: 0 g 0% Sodium: 100 mg 4% Total Carbohydrates: 66 g 22% Sugar: 64 g
I called them a loooooong time ago, and the way it was described to me phone was that Dr. Pepper is somewhere between a black cherry and a cream soda. It has "23 flavors" but I can definitely relate to the black cherry and cream soda taste. Yum.
- Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Colour (Caramel E150d), Phosphoric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavourings Including Caffeine, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K).
- Jack Daniel's Black Label Tennessee Whiskey has no carbohydrates (sugar or starch), gluten, fats, or cholesterol, as these are removed in the distilling process. One fluid ounce of Jack Daniel's contains approximately 65 calories.
- The taste is similar to Canfield's Diet Cherry Chocolate Fudge Soda, but with the distinctive Dr Pepper flavor. The beverage tastes similar to Dr Pepper, but has stronger cherry flavor added.
Updated: 2nd October 2019