Basil oil can seal around your thinning hair follicles, act as a stimulant, and a healer! Basil is not only going to be the biz at promoting healthy hair growth; it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, AND anti-fungal properties.
So, what are the benefits of Tulsi?
The main benefits of holy basil (tulsi) include:
- Fights acne.
- Protects against diabetes.
- Helps fight cancer.
- Balances hormones and lowers stress.
- Relieves fever.
- Helps improve respiratory disorders.
- Good source of vitamin K.
- Dental care and oral health.
What is the benefit of Tulsi leaves?
The health benefits of holy basil, also known as tulsi, include oral care, relief from respiratory disorders, as well as treatment of fever, asthma, lung disorders, heart diseases, and stress.
Is Chewing tulsi leaves harmful?
(1) :-TULSI is considered as the wife of LORD VISHNU. So, chewing tulsi leaves daily can create a problem of falling teeth. (3) :- There are some amount of harmful acid and iron in tulsi leaves. So, regularly chewing tulsi leaves can result to problem like tooth decay, discolouration of teeth and faded teeth in colour.