Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format used to present and exchange documents reliably, independent of software, hardware, or operating system. They can also be signed electronically and are easily viewed using free Acrobat Reader DC software.
In respect to this, what is export PDF tool?
Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents. You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe Export PDF.
Which Adobe can convert PDF to Word?
How to convert a PDF file to Word:
- Open a file in Acrobat.
- Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose Word Document.
- Click Export.
- Name the Word file and save it in a desired location.
How do I save a PDF as an XML?
- Click “Save” to save a copy of your PDF file as an HTML formatted document.
- Double-click on your PDF document to open it in Adobe Reader 9.
- Click “File.” Click “Save a Copy” from within the Adobe Reader 9 file menu.
- Select “HTML” from the drop down menu on screen within Adobe Reader 9.