- Stop smoking or at least follow the “No Smoking” sign.
- Use unleaded gasoline in your cars.
- Keep your car properly maintained to keep it in good running condition to avoid smoke emissions.
- Share a ride or engage in car pooling.
Correspondingly, what is the main cause of land pollution?
How can we prevent the pollution?
- Use Environmentally Safe Products.
- Recycle Your Used Motor Oil and Filters.
- Compost Yard Trimmings.
- Report Illegal Dumping.
- Pick Up After Your Pets.
- Dispose of Trash Properly.
- Use Water Based Paints.
- Recycle Everything You Can.
What can be done to prevent pollution?
- Use reusable water bottles, not disposable.
- Don't wash your car in the driveway, wash it on the lawn.
- Dispose of hazardous chemicals properly.
- Recycle used motor oil.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Reduce auto emissions.
- Use insecticides, herbicides and fertilizers, as well as other lawn and garden chemicals, sparingly.