How much storage is in a iphone 5s?
2014 iPhone buyers guide: How to choose the perfect 16GB or 32GB iPhone 5c, or 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB iPhone 5s for you! One of the biggest decisions you have to make - literally! - when it comes to buying your new iPhone is how much storage capacity you get.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Wait for the list of applications to appear under Storage.
- Use the list to help you determine which applications are using the most space.
- View free memory
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- View to used and available memory, plus a graph of what is using the memory.
- Scroll down to see how much memory each app is using.
- To see what's taking up all your storage space, open the Settings app, tap General, then tap Usage. There, you'll get an overview of how much storage space you have used and how much you have available, and you'll get a list of how much space each app uses for the app and associated data.
- Open your iPhone's or iPad's Settings. It's the grey gear icon typically found on the Home Screen.
- Tap General. You should see this option toward the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Tap Manage Storage under the "Storage" section.
- Scroll to an app and look at the number to the right of it.
Use your iOS device to check its storage. Go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You might see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage, followed by a list of installed apps and the amount of storage each one uses. Tap an app's name for more information about its storage.
- iOS 10.3 or later:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- If you use iOS 11, tap Manage Storage > Backups. If you use iOS 10.3, tap iCloud Storage > Manage Storage.
- Tap the name of the device that you're using.
- Under Choose Data to Back Up, turn off any apps that you don't want to back up.
- Choose Turn Off & Delete.
- To check available storage on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Choose the General tab.
- Finally, choose the About tab and scroll until you see the Available option.
- Apple has not announced official specs regarding how much RAM is built into the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. Leaked benchmarks have indicated the iPhone 6 sports 1 GB of RAM. This is the same amount of RAM found on the iPhone 5s.
Connect your iPhone to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows". 2. Click the Import Settings link > In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field.
- Open "Settings" from the home screen of an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch and tap "iCloud." Tap the "On/Off" toggle to turn it on and enter your Apple ID as prompted. Turn on Photo Stream to see your own pictures in iCloud and Shared Photo Streams to see pictures other people have shared with you.
- Delete photos permanently
- Open the Photos app and go to the Albums tab.
- Open the Recently Deleted album and tap Select.
- Tap each photo or video that you want to permanently delete.
- Tap Delete.
- Open up Settings and tap on iCloud. From there tap on Photos. Then you are going to turn on iCloud Photo Library. This will automatically upload and store your entire library in iCloud to access photos and videos from all of your devices.
Updated: 2nd October 2019