Correspondingly, how do you make a spaghetti?
- Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain grease.
- Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan. Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
How do you cook spaghetti?
- Boil water in a large pot. To make sure pasta doesn't stick together, use at least 4 quarts of water for every pound of noodles.
- Salt the water with at least a tablespoon—more is fine. The salty water adds flavor to the pasta.
- Add pasta.
- Stir the pasta.
- Test the pasta by tasting it.
- Drain the pasta.
How do you make plain spaghetti?
- Boil the spaghetti noodles.
- Drain, put noodles back in pot.
- Serve noodles on a plate.
- Add pepper, stir into the noodles (with this step, you can use garlic salt also, but is better with just pepper).
- Add A LOT of parmesan cheese while noodles are still hot, using a lot is best.
- Add shredded (optional).