Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I check storage on my Samsung Galaxy s4?
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Tap More then tap Storage.
How do I free up space on my Galaxy s4?
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap the More tab.
- Tap Application manager.
- Swipe left to view the ALL tab.
- Scroll to and tap an application.
- Tap CLEAR CACHE.
- You've now cleared the application cache.
How do I check the storage on my Samsung phone?
- From the home screen, tap and drag the Notifications bar downwards.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to, then tap Storage.