How much is the toll on the Cape Coral Bridge?
Costs are $2 for cars, and more for larger vehicles, to travel over the Cape Coral Bridge and Midpoint Bridge from Ft Myers into the Cape. Thankfully, there is no toll to travel back into Ft Myers. To go over the Sanibel Causeway, you will pay $6!
- 25 Best Things to Do on Sanibel Island
- » J.N. (Ding) Darling National Wildlife Refuge.
- » The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum.
- » Sanibel Historical Museum and Village.
- »Bowman's Beach, Sanibel Island, Florida.
- »Sanibel Causeway.
- » Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife (CROW)
- »Big Arts, Sanibel Island, Florida.
- »USS Mohawk CGC Veterans Memorial Reef.
- RSW is at 11000 Terminal Access Road in Fort Myers, and 11 airlines fly in to and out of this airport, including:
- Air Canada.
- American Airlines/American Eagle.
- Delta Air Lines/Delta Connection.
- Frontier Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Silver Airways.
- Southwest Airlines.
- Naples Municipal Airport (IATA: APF, ICAO: KAPF, FAA LID: APF) is a public use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) northeast of the central business district of Naples, the most populous city and county seat of Collier County, Florida. It is owned by the City of Naples Airport Authority.
Traveling Around Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island measures roughly 12 miles long and three miles across at its widest. Sanibel Island has two main roads that parallel each other. Periwinkle Way, located at the four-way stop immediately past the Visitor Center, is the main thoroughfare.
- Cape Coral sits on Florida's stunning Gulf Coast, and the fun-to-say Caloosahatchee River runs here. But that's not all—oh no. There are more than 400 miles of canals here, making it the city with the most miles of navigable waterways in the world.
- General crime & safety. The main daily general crime issue in Barcelona is pickpockets. Although Barcelona is considered safe for tourists, there are many pick-pockets and bag thieves in Barcelona areas with popular tourist attractions.
- Areas to avoid in Barcelona
- The Metro Without a Travel Belt. A ride on Barcelona's crowded metro with a wallet in your pocket is a recipe for petty theft.
- Crowded, Touristy Areas While in a Large Group.
- Beaches and La Sagrada Fam'lia.
- Ciutat Vella After Dark.
- La Rambla.
- Sarriˆ-Sant Gervasi.
Updated: 2nd October 2019