How much is my wild Chaga worth?
Get Free Shipping on orders over $50.00
|Chaga Chunks - 1 pound Price $30.00||Ground Chaga - 16 oz. Price $45.00||Chaga Chunks - 8 oz. Price $20.00|
|Ground Chaga - 8 oz. Price $32.00||Ground Chaga - 4 oz. Price $18.00||Ground Chaga - 2 oz. Price $11.00|
At the end of the day, we put any left over tea into a glass jar and refrigerate it. Chaga tea has the same flavor hot or cold and makes a delightful cold drink as well. You can keep your Chaga tea in the refrigerator for up to 14 days. You only need 1-3 cups per day to improve and maintain your health.
- Part 1 - Preparing the Chaga and Alcohol Extraction
- Break up the chaga into smaller chunks, roughly 1 inch in size.
- Grind the pieces into a powder.
- Almost fill a 1-gallon glass jar with the chaga powder, BUT leave close to 2 inches of room at the top.
- Fill up the rest of the jar with vodka.
- Chaga is a sterile fungal body usually found on birch trees, though also rarely found on elm, beech, and hornbeam. Its outer material is usually black, brittle, and cracked, while its interior is golden-orange and cork-like.
- It has long been known that the Birch Polypore has medicinal uses, it has been used as a tonic for the immune system, as an antiseptic to clean wounds and promote healing, a plaster that is microporus, antifungal and antiseptic and probably by stone age man to get rid of parasitic worms.
Updated: 28th August 2018