How much does PewDiePie earn per month?
Felix Kjellberg made a name for himself playing video games on camera under the name PewDiePie. Kjellberg has 50 million subscribers and has earned $15 million (£11.8 million) over the past year, almost double the figure earned by Roman Atwood, who came second on the list.
The incredible fame and sudden wealth of Felix Kjellberg, a 25 year-old who makes YouTube videos under the alias “PewDiePie,” reached a new high this year when the Swedish newspaper Expresen reported he made $7.4 million in 2014, a little less than double the $4 million the Wall Street Journal estimated he made in 2013
- With a sizable following you can apply for the Twitch Partner Program. That lets viewers subscribe to your channel, earning you money in the process. Again, you'll share revenue with Twitch, but when you have subscribers you make money each month, whether or not those subscribers view videos and ads.
- The standard subscriber rate of $4.99/month starts off on a 50/50 split between Twitch and the streamer, but is open to scaling with their viewership and streamers can earn up to 60/40 — about $3.00 per subscriber. Twitch streamers make roughly half of a subscription's cost, working out to $2.50 per sub per month.
- How Many Bits Are in a Bitcoin? There are 1 million bits in 1 bitcoin. The term “bit” is a popular new unit being used to represent smaller Bitcoin amounts. Due to the rising value of 1 bitcoin (currently 1 BTC = $450 USD), many prices must be displayed in fractional bitcoin amounts.
Pewdiepie net worth: PewDiePie is a Swedish video game commentator and internet celebrity who has a net worth of $20 million. PewDiePie, who is also known as Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, was born in Gothenburg, Sweden, and graduated from Göteborgs Högre Samskola.
- Net worth: $7.8 Million (It is estimated that the net worth of VanossGaming is over 7.8 million dollars. He has earned that money by playing games and posting them on YouTube. VanossGaming produces funny gaming videos together with his friends and he is earning about $12 000 daily.)
- 4. It's Literally Not Worth His Time to Pick Up a Dropped $100 Bill From the Ground. With a worth of $72 billion, a 6% rate of return would earn Gates roughly $114.16 per second he is alive, making it a poor investment for Bill Gates to bother picking up a $100 bill if he dropped it.
- TheDiamondMinecart: $603,000 to $9.6 million for daily "Minecraft" videos. 10. Jacksepticeye: $568,300 to $9.1 million for the self-professed "most energetic video game commentator on YouTube." 11.
PewDiePie Net Worth 2018: How Much Is PewDiePie Worth Right Now? PewDiePie's net worth comes mostly from his insanely popular YouTube Channel. The star has earned an estimated $124 million since 2010. Because he's Swedish and in a 56% tax bracket, less than half of that goes in his pocket.
- The incredible fame and sudden wealth of Felix Kjellberg, a 25 year-old who makes YouTube videos under the alias “PewDiePie,” reached a new high this year when the Swedish newspaper Expresen reported he made $7.4 million in 2014, a little less than double the $4 million the Wall Street Journal estimated he made in 2013
- CaptainSparklez net worth is $13.7 million. The YouTuber has 1.99 billion YouTube views and 8.9 million subscribers. CaptainSparklez has earned $15 million in YouTube ad revenue and $14 million from sales of merchandise. That's a total of $29 million earned since 2010.
- Shane Dawson net worth: Shane Dawson is an American actor, musician, and comedian who has a net worth of $4 million. Shane Dawson was born in Long Beach, California, and had a very rough childhood. He was bullied at school for being overweight and was repeatedly beaten by his alcoholic father.
Updated: 2nd October 2019