Thereof, how do you apply for a passport?
- Complete your Form DS-11 Application for U.S. Passport on the State Department website.
- Print your completed application. DO NOT SIGN YOUR APPLICATION.
- Have a passport photo taken.
- Photocopy your proof of identity and U.S. Citizenship documents.
- Calculate your fees.
What do you need to apply for a passport?
What are the documents required for passport?
- Address proof- One of the following documents can be submitted as address proof for Passport.
- Election ID card with present address.
- Aadhaar card.
- Phone bill with current address.
- Gas connection.
- Bank passport.
- Rental agreement if staying in a rented house.