How much does Advair cost without insurance?
|Dosage||Quantity||Price Without Insurance|
|100 mcg/50 mcg||1 inhaler||$232.54|
|250 mcg/50 mcg||1 inhaler||$287.71|
|500 mcg/50 mcg||1 inhaler||$376.85|
Why is Advair Diskus, Advair HFA (fluticasone propionate and salmeterol oral inhaler) prescribed to patients? Advair Diskus is used for the treatment of asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) associated with chronic bronchitis. Its action starts within 30 to 60 minutes and can last more than 12 hours.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- loss of taste sensation, loss of appetite;
- dizziness, drowsiness, headache;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- dry mouth, sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
- nausea, diarrhea, constipation; or.
- mild skin itching or rash.
- Captopril Pregnancy Warnings. Animal studies have revealed evidence of craniofacial malformations. In humans, use of drugs that act on the renin angiotensin system (RAS) during the second and third trimesters increases fetal and neonatal morbidity and death.
- Although there have been recent improvements in congestive heart failure treatment, researchers say the prognosis for people with the disease is still bleak, with about 50% having an average life expectancy of less than five years. For those with advanced forms of heart failure, nearly 90% die within one year.
Updated: 21st September 2018