How much does a Verizon Jetpack cost per month?
The Jetpack costs $200, or $50 if you're willing to sign up for a two-year contract. After that, data plans start at $30 per month, for 4GB of data, all the way up to a staggering $710 per month for 100GB.
For example, under the old Verizon two-year contract, a customer with an iPhone 6, unlimited talk and text and 2GB a month of data would pay $80 a month, a one-time network access fee of $40 and $199 for the phone, for a total of $2,159 over the contract period.
- Verizon's TravelPass lets you use your current plan's data, text, and talk time while travelling internationally in over 65 countries… for a fee. Verizon and AT&T brutally fleece their customers with international roaming rates (Sprint is a little better but T-Mobile is way better).
- Verizon Beyond Unlimited. Price: $75 per month and up. The fine print: The amount of 4G LTE data is unlimited, but your speed could be throttled once you hit the 22GB mark for the month.
- TravelPass. Now your wireless plan travels just like you do. For just $5 a day per line in Mexico and Canada and $10 a day per line in more than 130 countries you can take your domestic talk, text and data allowances with you. You're only charged on the days you use your device abroad.
Single Cell Phone Plans For Moderate Data Usage
|Talk & Text||Data||Total (excluding taxes and fees)|
|$25 for unlimited talk and text||5 GB for $50||$75|
|$20 for unlimited talk and text||6 GB for $45||$65|
|$20 for unlimited talk and text||6 GB for $60||$80|
|$50 for unlimited talk and text||6 GB for $15||$65|
- Single Cell Phone Plans For Moderate Data Usage
Talk & Text Data Total (excluding taxes and fees) $25 for unlimited talk and text 5 GB for $50 $75 $20 for unlimited talk and text 6 GB for $45 $65 $20 for unlimited talk and text 6 GB for $60 $80 $50 for unlimited talk and text 6 GB for $15 $65
- In one survey, 46% of Americans with mobile phones said their monthly bill was $100 or more, and 13% said their monthly bill topped $200 per month. The average individual's cell phone bill was $71 per month last year, a 31% increase since 2009, according to J.D. Power & Associates.
- Verizon Selects. Verizon Selects uses customer information to help make the ads you see more interesting and useful across the devices and services you use. This program shares information with Oath. You need to opt-in to be part of Verizon Selects.
Updated: 21st November 2019