How much does a Vanilla Chai cost at Dunkin Donuts?
Dunkin' Donuts Prices
Dunkin Donuts - Medium Vanilla Chai
|Total Fat||9 g||Potassium|
|Saturated||7 g||Total Carbs|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber|
- Dunkin Donuts - Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
Calories 330 Sodium Total Fat 8 g Potassium Saturated 8 g Total Carbs Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars
- Chai comes in so many flavors -- technically, chai just means "tea," so it tends to include a combination of any of the following ingredients: cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, fennel, cloves and peppercorns. It tastes like a cup of artificial flavoring.
- Place water and tea bag in a small saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for about ten minutes, until the water is reduced by half.
- Remove tea bag and stir in milk and honey or sugar.
- Note that if you let chai sit for too long, it will form a "skin."
A powerful blend of tea, herbs and spices, chai has been cherished for centuries in India to preserve health and increase peace of mind. But, the more we learn about chai, the more benefits we find. In addition to improving digestion, chai enhances the immune system, fights inflammation and has antioxidant properties.
- The answer is yes, so long as it doesn't have any added unhealthy ingredients like artificial sweeteners. Common chai tea ingredients include black tea, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, fennel, black pepper and clove. Another reason you can say yes to the question is chai tea good for you is its high antioxidant load.
- Chia seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium. A 28-gram, or 1-ounce, serving of chia seeds also contains 5.6 grams of protein. Mixed with water, they can replace egg in vegan cooking.
- The name “chai” is actually the Hindi word for “tea”, which was derived from “cha”, the Chinese word for “tea”. But the traditional ingredients of a spiced tea blend usually include black tea mixed with strong spices, like cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger and black peppercorns.
Vanilla Chai: Starbucks vs. Dunkin Donuts
|Made from||Tazo Tea Chai Concentrate, Milk, 2 or 3 Pumps of Vanilla Syrup||Mystery Powder in White Pouch, Milk|
|Chai Flavor||Spicy and strong||Sweet and creamy|
|Size||Tall (12 oz.)||14 oz.|
- A chai tea latte is typically made with warm milk, black tea, sweetener and a combination of ginger, peppercorns, cinnamon and cardamom. It is an alternative to coffee and coffee drinks, because black tea contains caffeine.
- At many bakeries, though, the fun doesn't end with 12 donuts. Instead, a lot of bakeries will give you an extra donut to create what's known as a "baker's dozen." That's 13 amazing donuts for the price of 12.
- Dunkin' Donuts Menu
Donut $0.95 1 Pc. Bagels $4.99 1/2 Dozen Bagel with Cream Cheese $1.99 1 Pc. Munchkins $5.99 25 Pc. Munchkins $8.99 50 Pc.
Updated: 2nd October 2019