Starbucks Via Ready Brew is Starbucks version of instant coffee, however, Via isn't freeze dried coffee, but very finely ground coffee beans. According to Starbucks customer service Via's caffeine content can range from 130mg to 140mg per packet.
Similarly, you may ask, what is VIA instant coffee?
A few months ago, Starbucks announced that they'd found a way to create an instant coffee, called Starbucks VIA Ready Brew that tastes as good as fresh-brewed coffee.
Can you use Starbucks VIA in cold water?
Simply pour a Starbucks VIA™ Ready Brew coffee packet into your mug, add 8 oz. hot or cold water, let the coffee brew 10 sec., give it a stir and enjoy!
What is the best instant coffee?
Top 10+ Instant Coffee Brands 2018
- Nescafe Clasico. Dark Roast.
- Mount Hagen. Organic.
- Douwe Egberts Pure Gold. Medium Roast.
- Folgers. Classic Roast.
- Starbucks Via Ready Brew Decaf. Italian Roast.
- Nescafe Taster's Choice. House Blend. ☆☆☆☆☆ 100+ reviews.
- Jacobs Kronung. House Blend. ☆☆☆☆☆ 100+ reviews.
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee. Cordyceps and Chaga. ☆☆☆☆☆ 700+ reviews.