How many weeks do you have to be to be 6 months pregnant?
To tell people how many months you are don't include the first two weeks of your pregnancy (before you've actually ovulated) to calculate your months. It makes it a lot easier. Someone who is 14 weeks would be three months (12 weeks). Someone who is 26 weeks is 6 months (24 weeks).
1-4 weeks= 1 month 5-8 weeks= 2 months 9-12 weeks= 3 months 13-17 weeks= 4 months 18-22 weeks= 5 months 23-27 weeks= 6 months 28-32 weeks= 7 months 33-36 weeks = 8 months 36-40 weeks= 9 months The confusion here is that while at 9 weeks you are fully 2 months pregnant and in the first week of your third month of
- There are 52 weeks in 12 months. So 11 weeks equates to 2.5 months. At the end of 11 weeks of pregnancy you can tell people that you are 2.5 months pregnant.
- Im a bit confused..I have always thought 20 weeks was 5 months but that cant be right because another 20 weeks would be another 5 months making it a 10 month pregnancy. and my nurse said my first trimester ended at 17 weeks. so now I'm confused. How many weeks exactly is 5 months pregnant?
- Pregnancies are considered full term at 40 weeks, and many women count four weeks as a month while they are pregnant, making the result a ten month pregnancy. On average there are actually 4.33 weeks in a month, however that a third of a week tends to get lost in the pregnancy shuffle for much of us.
Now that you're 24 weeks pregnant, you're five months and about one week pregnant. (If you do simple multiplication, it seems like 24 weeks would be six months pregnant, but remember: all months except February are longer than just four weeks, and those extra days add up!)
- Baby is about 19.6 inches long and his or her head is about the same circumference as the abdomen. Average baby weight at 38 weeks is 6.8 pounds. Sounds a lot like a birth weight, huh? 38 weeks pregnant is eight months and about two weeks.
- 35 weeks is 8 months exactly. Remember that each month is 4 1/2 weeks (people make the mistake often that a month is four weeks when it's not).
- Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight – 1 1/2 pounds – isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn.
Updated: 25th November 2019