How many numbers are in a NJ driver's license?
Your driver license number consists of a letter followed by 14 digits. Enter your driver license number, without any spaces, in the appropriate box to identify yourself in the application. Last 4 SSN digits: Enter the last four digits of your social security number.
ID Number: The 9-digit number at the top of your license, permit or non-driver ID. Document Number: The 8 or 10-digit number on the lower right corner of your license, permit or non-driver ID, or on the back if it was produced after January 28, 2014.
- A: Field 4d is the driver license number (also known as customer identifier). Field 5 is the document discriminator. ?It is an internal number used to uniquely identify a particular document issued to an individual from others that may have been issued in the past.
- two weeks
- Applying for a Standard State ID Card
- Visit a Secretary of State office.
- Present proof of a valid Social Security number or a letter of ineligibility from the Social Security Administration.
- Present proof of identity, U.S. citizenship or legal presence and residency.
- Pay the standard state ID card fee if not exempt.
Only a member of law enforcement can run a license plate or lookup license plate numbers to find vehicle owner information. While there are companies that offer such things as a free license plate or tag number search, you should always be careful when dealing with this type of company and always read the fine print.
- A vehicle registration plate, also known as a number plate (British English) or a license plate (American English), is a metal or plastic plate attached to a motor vehicle or trailer for official identification purposes.
- The registration number of a vehicle is usually referred to as the license plate. There is also the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), the 17-character number which is applied to the vehicle by the manufacturer.
- A car is considered totaled when the cost of repairs is greater than the car's worth. These totaled cars get a salvage title. However, a buyer's fear of the dreaded salvage title means that the price of a salvaged car might, in fact, drop below what it's really worth.
Wisconsin prints a two digit overflow number on your license. As a result, the last two digits of your Wisconsin license number represent the number of people who had the same license number as you (ignoring the last two digits), when you got your license.
- The driver license number is eight digits long and should not be confused with the audit number, which is on the side of your picture or near the bottom of the driver license.
- ID Number: The 9-digit number at the top of your license, permit or non-driver ID. Document Number: The 8 or 10-digit number on the lower right corner of your license, permit or non-driver ID, or on the back if it was produced after January 28, 2014.
- Your driver number is a 9 digit number that stays with the licence holder throughout their driving history. It appears in field 5 of your paper licence and in field 4d of the new plastic card licence or permit.
Updated: 26th November 2019