How many milligrams are in a vial?
The supplier listed it as 250 mg, 10 ml per vial, which in my mind, it was either that for 1 vial, or 250mg per 1 ml (10 ml would then equal to 2500 mg per vial I guess). Hello, 250mg/1ml
A measurement of 6 mg/kg is the same as 6 ppm or 6,000 ppb, which is equal to 6,000 ug/kg. Concentrations of chemicals in water are typically measured in units of the mass of chemical (milligrams, mg or micrograms, ug) per volume of water (liter, L, l).
- In other words, one milliliter (1 ml) is equal to one cubic centimeter (1 cc). This is a three-tenths milliliter syringe. It may be called a “0.3 ml” syringe or “0.3 cc” syringe. It is also known as an insulin syringe.
- In the metric system, 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of mass equal to 1 gram and 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg).
- Mass (weight) Units
1 gigatonne (Gt) =1 000 000 000 000 000 g 1 kilogram (kg) =1 000 g 1 gram (g) =1 g 1 milligram (mg) =0.001 g 1 microgram (µg) =0.000 001 g
How many milliliters in 1 grams? The answer is 1. We assume you are converting between milliliter and gram [water]. 1 cubic meter is equal to 1000000 milliliters, or 1000000 grams.
American Standard (Cups & Quarts ) American Standard (Ounces) Metric (Milliliters & Liters) 1/2 cup 4 fl. oz. 125 ml 1 cup 8 fl. oz. 250 ml 1 1/2 cups 12 fl. oz. 375 ml 2 cups or 1 pint 16 fl. oz. 500 ml
- The answer is: The change of 1 g ( gram ) unit in a granulated sugar measure equals = into 1.18 ml ( milliliter ) as per the equivalent measure and for the same granulated sugar type.
- Because one gram is equal to one milliliter of mass, 250 grams is equivalent to 250ml.
February 9, 2013.
One gram does not ALWAYS equal one ml.
|Children's Liquid 100 mg/5 ml|
|44 to 54 lbs||200 mg||10 ml (2 tsp)|
|55 to 65 lbs||250 mg||12.5 ml (2.5 tsp)|
|66 to 87 lbs||300 mg||15 ml (3 tsp)|
|88 + lbs||400 mg||20 ml (4 tsp)|
- Milligrams (mg) measure weight, and Millilitres (ml) measure volume of liquid. The part of the word 'Milli' comes from the latin mille, which means one thousand. There are 1,000 milligrams in a gram, and 1,000 millilitres in a litre of liquid.
- Four grams of sugar is equal to one teaspoon. To be precise, 4.2 grams equals a teaspoon, but the nutrition facts rounds this number down to four grams.
- US Standard to Metric Conversions
U.S. Standard Metric 1 1/3 cup 300 ml and 1-15 ml spoon 1 1/2 cup 350 ml 1 2/3 cup 375 ml and 1-15 ml spoon 1 3/4 cup 400 ml and 1-15 ml spoon
Updated: 3rd October 2019