How many milligrams are in a cup?
The answer is: The change of 1 cup us ( US cup ) unit in a table salt measure equals = into 273,000.00 mg ( milligram ) as per the equivalent measure and for the same table salt type.
US Standard to Metric Conversions
|1 cup||200 ml and 2-15 ml spoons|
|1 1/4 cup||300 ml|
|1 1/3 cup||300 ml and 1-15 ml spoon|
|1 1/2 cup||350 ml|
- Drinking 2 cups (500 ml) of water before each meal may speed weight loss. August 27, 2015 in Nutrition Topics in the News, Weight Management.
Researchers from the University of Birmingham have shown that drinking 500 ml (2 cups) of water at half an hour before eating main meals may help obese adults to lose weight.
- Acetaminophen Dosing
Infant / Children's Liquid 160 mg/5 ml 10 to 13 lbs 60 mg 2 ml 14 to 17 lbs 80 mg 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) 18 to 23 lbs 120 mg 3.75 ml (3/4 tsp) 24 to 35 lbs 160 mg 5 ml (1 tsp) American Standard (Cups & Quarts ) American Standard (Ounces) Metric (Milliliters & Liters) 1/2 cup 4 fl. oz. 125 ml 1 cup 8 fl. oz. 250 ml 1 1/2 cups 12 fl. oz. 375 ml 2 cups or 1 pint 16 fl. oz. 500 ml
|American Standard (Cups & Quarts )||American Standard (Ounces)||Metric (Milliliters & Liters)|
|2 tbsp||1 fl. oz.||30 ml|
|1/4 cup||2 fl. oz.||60 ml|
|1/2 cup||4 fl. oz.||125 ml|
|1 cup||8 fl. oz.||250 ml|
- The body is about 60% water, give or take. We're constantly losing water from our bodies, primarily via urine and sweat. There are many different opinions on how much water we should be drinking every day. The health authorities commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon.
- You may have heard that you should aim to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day. How much you should actually drink is more individualized than you might think. The Institute of Medicine (IOM) currently recommends that men should drink at least 104 ounces of water per day, which is 13 cups.
- One milliliter (British spelling: millilitre) (ml) is 1/1000 of a liter and is a unit of volume. 1 milligram (mg) is 1/1000 of a gram and is a unit of mass/weight.
Baking Conversion Table
|1 cup||226 grams|
|1 cup of caster sugar||200 grams|
|1 cup of raw sugar||250 grams|
|1 cup of brown sugar||220 grams|
- If you would like to use the American "cups" method of measurement, the table below can be used as a conversion guideline for non- liquid ingredients. Officially, a US Cup is 240ml (or 8.45 imperial fluid ounces.) This is slightly different from an Australian, Canadian and South African Cup which is 250ml.
BAKING MEASUREMENT CONVERSIONS Amount Ounces Grams Units Cups / Units 8 ounces flour 250g 2 - Cups 4 ounces oatmeal 124g 1-Cup Scant 4 ounces unsalted butter 125g 1- Stick
- Brown Sugar (Light)
US cups Amount in Grams Amount in Ounces 1/2 cup 100g 3 1/2 oz 2/3 cup 135g 4.7 oz 3/4 cup 150g 5.3 oz 1 cup 200g 7.1 oz
Updated: 2nd October 2019