How many episodes are there in Naruto Shippuden?
Naruto, there are 5 seasons and has a total of 220 Episodes. Naruto Shippuden, there are 21 seasons and has a total of 500 episodes. Both series combined make up a total of 26 seasons and 720 episodes. And then there's Boruto, with 16 episodes and is ongoing.
Actually, Kakashi did NOT kill Rin. It was a self-sacrifice by Rin herself. Some time after the events at Kannabi Bridge, Rin was kidnapped by Kirigakure and made the jinchūriki of Isobu in order to have her be rescued so the tailed beast could be let loose within Konoha.
- Kishimoto's reply was that he saw ninjas as being "mysterious" or something, so in his character design he made Kakashi wear a mask, but he didn't do that with other characters because it's too difficult to get their expressions down when you can't see their entire face.
- In Episode 469 of Naruto Shippuden, he finally shows his face twice. Consistently among the top five most popular characters based on polls from specific Naruto Manga chapters, Kakashi's actual face has been such a great mystery that an entire episode (Episode 101) was dedicated to trying to uncover his face.
- If Obito died at 13, then Kakashi was most likely 9 during the Kakashi Gaiden. It is impossible for these two teammates to have ever been the same age. Kakashi was 13 during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha. There is a 4 year difference between the events of the Kakashi Gaiden and the events of the night Naruto was born.
Kakashi is seen as the sixth hokage of the village hidden in the leaf in the last episode of Naruto Shippuden i.e. Episode Number 479. In that scene Tsunade, the fifth hokage is seen transferring the responsibility of hokage to Kakashi ( involving a lot of unfinished paper work)
- Let's give 1-3 years margin of error for Naruto and Hinata to have bonded. Naruto's current age in Shippuden is about 17. Kakashi just stepped down from his position as Hokage. Since he was about 31 in Shippuden, and he became the 6th Hokage after the two year time skip, so he is about 33 at that time.
- Naruto does indeed become a Jonin. Now after the events of the FGNW, it's obvious to everyone that Naruto is eventually going to become the Hokage. But even so, Naruto was still only a Genin in rank, as he wasn't chosen to become a Chunin during the Chunin Exams.
- Tsunade is the 5th Hokage. Kakashi becomes the 6th because 1) he did great job and he gained popularity, and 2) Naruto was very young. Then, Naruto becomes the 7th Hokage. I think that Kakashi was a really good Hokage.
Guide to watching Naruto Shippuden without Filler:
- Watch episodes 1-56.
- Skip at 57-70.
- 71 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc.
- Pick up at 72-89.
- Skip at 90-111.
- Pick up or Skip - 112 - Last 10 min or so is manga material.
- Pick up at 113-143.
- Skip at 144-151.
- It confirmed the final episode of the current Naruto iteration, Naruto Shippuden, will air tomorrow night. Naruto ran for 220 episodes and Naruto Shippuden will end on its 500th episode, making it more than twice as long as the original. Like the anime, the manga that Naruto the show is based on has also ended.
- @seijitsu It depends on how you view fillers: ". A filler episode can be as short as 1 episode, or as long as an entire season of the anime. These episodes were not a part of the original source content's story, and usually serve absolutely no purpose in furthering the main story.".
- As otthers said, there's no specific order. However, the latest two movies; Naruto: The Last and Naruto: Boruto The Movie are set after the manga. The author, Kishimoto himself has written these two movies. So, these two are the only movies that can be considered, "canon" so as to say.
Updated: 9th September 2018