How many cups are in 6 ounces of water?
|2/3 cup||10 tbsp. + 2 tsp.||5 1/3 fluid ounces|
|3/4 cup||12 tablespoons||6 fluid ounces|
|7/8 cup||3/4 cup + 2 tbsp.||7 fluid ounces|
|1 cup||16 tablespoons||8 fluid oz. (1/2 pint)|
|American Standard (Cups & Quarts )||American Standard (Ounces)||Metric (Milliliters & Liters)|
|1 cup||8 fl. oz.||250 ml|
|1 1/2 cups||12 fl. oz.||375 ml|
|2 cups or 1 pint||16 fl. oz.||500 ml|
|4 cups or 1 quart||32 fl. oz.||1000 ml or 1 liter|
- There are 33.8140226 ounces in a liter, because one liter (litre) is defined as the volume of 1 kilogram of water and there are 33.814 fluid ounces in the same volume of water. There are 35.195079 imperial (UK) fl. ounces in a liter, because 1 fl. ounce is 1.04084 imperial fl.
Water (Liquid) cup ml fl oz 1 tablespoon 15 ml 0.5 fl oz 1/4 (0.25) cup 59 ml 2 fl oz 1/3 (0.33) cup 79 ml 2.7 fl oz
- Some organizations backed by bottled-water makers — such as Hydration for Health, created by the makers of Volvic and Evian — say that it's important to drink 1.5 to 2 liters (about 6 to 8 cups) of water a day, and that being even mildly dehydrated plays a role in disease development, McCartney wrote.
The answer is: The change of 1 fl oz ( fluid ounce US ) unit for a volume and capacity measure equals = into 29.57 ml ( milliliter ) as per its equivalent volume and capacity unit type measure often used.
- At 30 mL, a typical spirit with 40 percent alcohol is roughly equivalent to one Australian standard drink. In Canada, a "shot" may refer to an official "standard drink" of 1.5 imperial fluid ounces or 42.6 millilitres, though many establishments serve a "standard drink" of 1 oz.
- A standard white wine glass holds between 8-12 ounces, but a standard pour of white wine would only be 5 ounces in the glass.
- It depends on the size of the glass. But in a restaurant, a glass of wine is somewhere in the neighbourhood of 100 to 150 milliliters. If you're asking this from a medical perspective then the norm is 150ml. It's very little actually and it is based on the average alcohol content of regular red wine at around 13%.
But before you go decanting all your toiletries into 100ml bottles, though, beware. 3 ounces (or 3.4 ounces/100ml) is a really large bottle in the world of travel-sized toiletries. Unless you have an obsessive need to lotion your hands every 30 minutes, chances are you will not need such a large bottle.
- 3-1-1 for carry-ons = 3.4 ounce (100ml) bottle or less (by volume) ; 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag; 1 bag per passenger placed in screening bin. One-quart bag per person limits the total liquid volume each traveler can bring. 3.4 ounce (100ml) container size is a security measure.
- The answer is 1. We assume you are converting between milliliter and gram [water]. 1 cubic meter is equal to 1000000 ml, or 1000000 g. Use this page to learn how to convert between milliliters and grams.
- How many grams in 1 milliliters? The answer is 1. We assume you are converting between gram [water] and milliliter. 1 cubic meter is equal to 1000000 grams, or 1000000 milliliters.
Updated: 20th September 2018