How many calories are in a glass of pinot grigio?
The calories in a 5-oz. glass of pinot grigio consist of about 120 calories, with around 11% of the calories from carbohydrates. There is no fat. The sugars in the wine contain three grams of carbohydrates, or 1 percent of the recommended daily value.
3. Stick with white. In general, white wines tend to be lower in alcohol and calories than reds. "While light whites have around 140 calories or less per six-ounce glass, a light red has between 135 to 165 calories, while a higher-alcohol red like pinot noir or syrah can have up to 200 in a glass," Puckette says.
- According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, 25.6 oz. of an average Pinot Grigio contains 623 calories. Split that bottle four ways, and each person will have a wine glass containing about 156 calories. Different brands may have higher or lower calorie counts.
- Barefoot (Added Potassium) - Pinot Grigio White Wine (1 Bottle)
Calories 569 Sodium Total Fat 0 g Potassium Saturated 0 g Total Carbs Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars
- Consequently, a Moscato such as Gallo's Barefoot Moscato has a calorie content of 127 calories per 5 ounce (148ml) serving from an abv of 8.5% and 64 g/l of residual sugar. That's actually a handful more calories than found in a standard abv dry white wine.
Healthy Diet With Alcohol: 5 Best Low-Carb Drinks To Prevent Weight Gain
- Vodka and Soda. The popular bar staple — vodka soda — is practically zero-carb since it's a clear spirit.
- Rum and Diet Coke.
- Vodka Martini.
- Red Wine.
- Light Beer.
- Hard Liquor: Easy on Your Diet
Hard Liquor Calories Per Ounce Per 1.5-oz Serving Vodka 69 104 calories, 0 g carbs Cognac 69 104 calories, 3 g carbs Tequila 69 104 calories, 8 g carbs Gilbey's® Gin 79 119 calories, 0 g carbs
- Whiskey. The Benefits: Wine's not the only beverage with antioxidants: Whiskey also contains polyphenols and offers up heart-healthy benefits similar to wine, research shows. The Fine Print: Like any kind of hard liquor, whiskey packs the same amount of alcohol into a smaller serving than beer or wine.
- Calories in Vodka
Vodka Total Carbs (g) Calories Calories in Vodka Cranberry 0 g 170 cal Calories in Vodka Diet Cranberry 100 cal Calories in Vodka, Lime & Soda 0 g 106 cal Calories in Vodka & Tomato Juice 5 g 141 cal
According to fatsecret.com, There are 75 calories in a 1.5 fl oz serving of Skinnygirl Vodka (the Skinnygirl site says 75.6 calories) Most vodka? Commonly, 1 serving (1 jigger) of vodka equals 1.5 fluid ounces of 90 proof alcohol and this has about 100 calories.
- Frankel created the Skinnygirl cocktail company in April 2011 and later sold the company to Fortune Brands' Beam Global (now a part of Suntory) for an estimated $100 million.
- Kettle One, Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Skyy, and Absolut vodka, for example, are all 80 proof vodkas and each contain 96 calories per 1.5-ounce shot, or 69 calories per ounce.
- Kirkland Vodka - Vodka
Calories 64 Sodium Total Fat 0 g Potassium Saturated 0 g Total Carbs Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars
Updated: 4th October 2019