How long is a Nestle water bottle?
The 500 ml or 16.9 oz. is the most popular Pure Life bottle size. It can be purchased individually or in cases of 24 or more and looks like this. The bottle is roughly 8" tall with a circumference where the label wraps around of 8.125".
It depends on what is considered a standard bottle of water. In the United States it seems to be 16.9 to 20 oz. So, 2 2.5 cups per bottle (8 ozs in a cup.)
- The 12 oz. bottle is 7" tall and is 2.25" in diameter. The label for this bottle is 1.83" H x 7.25" L. Available in lightly tinted blue plastic with a white flat cap only. A single case of 12 oz.
- You may have heard that you should aim to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day. How much you should actually drink is more individualized than you might think. The Institute of Medicine (IOM) currently recommends that men should drink at least 104 ounces of water per day, which is 13 cups.
- 8 ounces
Dasani Water Bottled Drinking 16.9 Oz Bottles 24 Pack.
- A fluid ounce in the US is defined as a 1/128th of a US gallon, meaning that 128 / 16.9 = 7.57 bottles containing 16.9 US fluid ounces of water each will make up exactly 1 US gallon.
- It's like "the woman who swallowed a fly" for cups and quarts! It still takes a few minutes of mental visualization, but with this diagram in mind, you can easily figure out that there are four cups in a quart, 16 cups in a gallon, and so on.
- DASANI® is a brand of purified water manufactured and distributed by The Coca-Cola Company®. To create DASANI® water, we start with the local water supply, which is then filtered for purity using a state-of-the-art process called reverse osmosis. Both are filtered for impurities.
The US a fluid ounce is defined as 29.57 mL and as a result, a 16.9 fl.oz. bottle will contain around 500 mL of liquid. This means that you need 2 bottles of 16.9 fl.oz. to make up 1 Liter in the US.
- Some organizations backed by bottled-water makers — such as Hydration for Health, created by the makers of Volvic and Evian — say that it's important to drink 1.5 to 2 liters (about 6 to 8 cups) of water a day, and that being even mildly dehydrated plays a role in disease development, McCartney wrote.
- The US gallon is used in the United States and is equal to exactly 231 cubic inches or 3.785411784 liters. The Imperial gallon or UK gallon is used in the United Kingdom and is equal to approximately 277.42 cubic inches. Its exact value is defined as 4.54609 liters. One imperial gallon is approximately 1.2 US gallons.
- 1 Liter = 0.264172051 Gallon [Fluid, US]
1 Liter = 0.219969248 Gallon [UK]
For example, to find out how many gallons of water or milk there are in 3 liters, multiply the liter value by the conversion factor, 3 * 0.264172051 = about 0.8 US gallons (or 3 * 0.219969248 = 0.65 UK gallons) of water or milk.
Updated: 28th November 2019