How long does it take to cook stuffed chicken breast in oven?
Dip each stuffed chicken breast into butter; roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining bread crumbs over chicken. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
Lightly spray the stuffed chicken breasts with vegetable oil and season with salt, black pepper, and paprika. Place in lightly greased 8 X 11.5 X 2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and bake in preheated 425°F oven 30 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Cooking tips
- Thaw frozen chicken slowly in your refrigerator, or thaw it faster by putting it in a leak-proof package or plastic bag and submerging in cold tap water.
- Bake a 4-oz. chicken breast at 350°F (177˚C) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Use a meat thermometer to check that the internal temperature is 165˚F (74˚C).
- Bake for a short time at a high temperature. Baking for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F will yield dry meat. But baking for just 20 minutes at 450 degrees will result in delightfully juicy baked chicken breast, every time.
- Turn chicken breasts in sauce to coat thoroughly. Place skin side up in a shallow baking dish. Cover. Roast at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C), basting occasionally with pan drippings, for about 35 to 45 minutes.
Updated: 4th December 2019