How long does it take to cook salmon in the oven at 350?
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F for baked salmon fillets or 350 degrees F for a dressed fish. Fillets can be baked at a lower temperature, if desired, with an increase in cooking time. Put salmon in oven and bake, uncovered, 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness.
Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with the Toasted Almond Parsley Salad and squash, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 4 sided baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Whisk together.
- Pour butter mixture directly over salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Here's a basic roasting method: Season salmon with a little salt and pepper, and place skin-side down in a lightly greased baking dish or sheet pan; then bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 12 to 15 minutes. No need to flip the fish.
- 145 degrees Fahrenheit
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottom of rectangular pan, 11x7x1 1/2 inches. Cut fish fillets into 4 serving pieces if needed. Place pieces, skin sides down, in the pan, folding thin ends under if necessary for even thickness. Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- When the salmon flakes easily with a fork, it's ready. If you like, you can use an instant read thermometer to check the fish for doneness. The USDA recommends a minimum internal temperature of 145°F, which should be measured at the thickest part of the fillet.
- Spread the spears in a single layer on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and roll to coat thoroughly. Roast the asparagus until lightly browned and tender, about 8 to 10 minutes, giving the pan a good shake about halfway through to turn the asparagus.
Updated: 2nd October 2019