How long does it take to cook ground turkey in the oven?
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and bake the turkey meatloaf for about 40 minutes. Test for doneness by inserting a meat thermometer into the center of the meatloaf, making sure that the temperature is at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook the burgers over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until browned and crispy. Flip the burgers carefully and cook for 5 minutes longer, or until golden brown and a thermometer inserted in the center registers 165° and the meat is no longer pink.
- Dip both sides of patties in remaining coating. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° until a thermometer reads 160°, about 20 minutes, turning once. Serve on buns with lettuce.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the ground turkey, garlic, ginger, chile peppers, red onion, cilantro, salt, soy sauce, black pepper, paprika, mustard, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce. Form the mixture into 8 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place the turkey burgers on the grill and cook for five minutes, covered, until nice grill marks form. Flip and continue to cook, covered, for 3-5 minutes more. Heat the buns on the grill, assemble burgers and serve.
Oven: Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove burgers from packaging while still frozen and place on a lightly oiled, foil lined sheet pan. bake for 16-18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Grill: Clean and preheat grill to medium (400°F). Remove burgers from packaging while still frozen.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Form 6 patties and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for approximately 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Build your burger!
- 3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook the burgers over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until browned and crispy. Flip the burgers carefully and cook for 5 minutes longer, or until golden brown and a thermometer inserted in the center registers 165° and the meat is no longer pink.
- Video of the Day
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the frozen hamburger patties on a lightly greased oven tray.
- Bake the hamburger patties for about an hour.
- Remove the tray using an oven mitt.
- Return the hamburgers to the oven if they have not yet reached 160 degrees, or if you prefer them more well-done.
Broiling: Preheat broiler. Broil burgers for 7 minutes on each side or until done and a meat thermometer inserted in center of burger registers 165°F. Skillet: Preheat non-stick skillet on medium heat. Lightly spray or brush both sides of FROZEN turkey burgers with oil Cook burgers for 9 minutes on one side.
- Not only is turkey meat lean, but it is also a good source of protein. Ground turkey also includes minerals and vitamins such as vitamin B6. The health benefits will be improved when choosing a good quality burger. As long as you buy high quality lean turkey, then it is healthier than an all-beef burger.
- Set your microwave to low power or the defrost setting if it has one and defrost the patties for several minutes, or use your microwave's setting for defrosting hamburgers or ground beef. Cook the meat immediately after defrosting. Hamburgers cooked in the microwave might not look as brown as you're used to seeing.
- All of the Butterball products are gluten free except for Butterball Stuffed Turkey (bread stuffing) and Butterball Frozen Meatballs. For our products that are packaged with gravy packets, the gravy packets are gluten free as well.
Updated: 2nd October 2019