- Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and garlic; sprinkle with salt, black pepper, rosemary, and basil.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken meat is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 45 to 60 minutes.
Hereof, how long does it take to bake a butterflied chicken breast?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse, and pat chicken breasts dry. Spray small, shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper. Place in baking dish. Add chicken broth to dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until no longer pink.
How long does a butterfly chicken take to cook on BBQ?
What temperature to cook Spatchcock chicken?
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place chicken, breast side down, on a work surface.
- Combine salt, tarragon, paprika, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Roast until skin is crisp and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of breast reads 165 degrees F, about 35 minutes.