How long does a realm trial last?
For the moment, Realms is only available for the PC (Java) version of Minecraft, though it may see other versions of the game in the future. Anyone who hasn't previously owned a Realm can now sign up for a 30 day trial via the Realms menu in your client.
Realms has slightly different pricing plans for different platforms. The cheapest is $3.99 per month for a server supporting up to 3 simultaneous players (including the owner) on the version that runs on mobile, console and Windows 10. It's $7.99 for a server supporting up to 11 simultaneous players.
- Minecraft Realms is an official subscription-based server hosting service that allows players to create and manage their own private Minecraft servers.
- Yes! As of 1.7.10, you can upload your single player world to Minecraft Realms. The non-obvious bit is that you need to create a world in Minecraft Realms first, then overwrite it with your single-player world. Click "Minecraft Realms"
- Click on Minecraft Realms.
- Click the invitation open, highlight the server name, and then press Accept.
- The Realm will appear on your list after clicking Accept, and you can start playing it with your friends.
- Choosing Reject will remove your name from the whitelist.
Realms has slightly different pricing plans for different platforms. The cheapest is US$3.99 per month for a server supporting up to 3 simultaneous players (including the owner) on the version that runs on mobile, console and Windows 10. It's $7.99 for a server supporting up to 11 simultaneous players.
- Anyway, if you want to play together with your kids you'll need to purchase a PC. Minecraft for PC and minecraft Windows 10 Edition is 2 different games. With Minecraft Windows 10 Edition you can play with Minecraft PE users via LAN and multiplayer servers. You can get Minecraft from PC to Windows 10 Edition for free.
- Bedrock Edition (also known as the Bedrock Platform, Bedrock Codebase, Bedrock Engine or just Bedrock) refers to the multi-platform family of editions of Minecraft developed by Mojang AB, Microsoft Studios, 4J Studios, and SkyBox Labs.
- According to the press release Windows Central received, Roblox is about to allow seamless play on every device from "Xbox to mobile to PC to VR". The Xbox cross-play expansion will be enabled this week allowing users to play the same game across all devices, all at the same time.
If it is Optifine you're using of course. If it's actually mods you'll just crash. EDIT : After more research I found that mods are not allowed at all in Realms. And Minecraft did try to add Optifine, but judging by this tweet, Optifine did not want to be part of Minecraft.
- Finding the Minecraft mods folder. Before you can install a mod, you need to find your minecraft folder. On Windows: do Start / Run / %appdata%, or type %appdata% into the location field of the Windows Explorer; then open Minecraft.
- Method 2 Without Forge
- Download the latest OptiFine release for your version of Minecraft.
- Double-click the downloaded JAR file.
- Click the "Install" button.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Select "OptiFine" from the Profile menu and click "Play."
- Change OptiFine's settings.
- Optifine is an optional content pack, called a "mod". There are different ways to install these, so look them up on the optifine. forum post. What it does is it boosts your framerate, and adds features like zooming in on places, and also super-longer render distances (How far you can see).
Updated: 2nd October 2019