Keeping this in view, how long do you bake salmon at 375 degrees?
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 4 sided baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Whisk together.
- Pour butter mixture directly over salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
How long do you cook salmon in the oven at 400?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon skin-side down on foil. Spread a thin layer of mustard on the top of each fillet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
How long does it take to bake fish at 375?