Then, how long do you cook chicken drumsticks in the oven at 425?
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Set drumsticks on a baking sheet in a single layer. In a small bowl combine garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the drumsticks and flip to coat all sides.
- Cook in the oven, flipping once and baking for 10 minutes on each side. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
How long do you cook drumsticks in the oven at 350?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lay the chicken legs out and give them a good sprinkling of salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a glass measuring cup measure out the honey, soy sauce, and ketchup. Add the minced garlic and stir.
- Put the chicken legs in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
How long does it take to bake drumsticks?