- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Set drumsticks on a baking sheet in a single layer. In a small bowl combine garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the drumsticks and flip to coat all sides.
- Cook in the oven, flipping once and baking for 10 minutes on each side. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Consequently, how long do you cook drumsticks in the oven at 350?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lay the chicken legs out and give them a good sprinkling of salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a glass measuring cup measure out the honey, soy sauce, and ketchup. Add the minced garlic and stir.
- Put the chicken legs in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
How long does it take to bake drumsticks?
How long do you cook chicken legs in the oven at 450?