- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 11x7 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until edges of brownies start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
Thereof, can I use a Pyrex dish to bake brownies?
Is an 8x8 pan half the size of a 9x13?
How long do you bake brownies in a 9x9 pan?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan. Let cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.