- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan. Let cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Hereof, can I use a Pyrex dish to bake brownies?
Aluminum and nonstick pans are generally best for brownies, although ceramic, which is slower to absorb heat, will work, too, but will produce a lighter-colored product at the end. If you must use glass, reduce the oven temperature by 25 degrees and bake for the same duration of time to achieve desirable results.
How long do you cook brownies in a 7x11 pan?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 11x7 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until edges of brownies start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
Is an 8x8 pan half the size of a 9x13?
The 8x8-inch pan is just slightly bigger than a halved 9x13, so if halving a recipe you may want to reduce the baking time by about 5 minutes, and check on the casserole then. But ultimately, this has always worked well for me. When halving a basic 9x13 casserole, cut the recipe in half and bake it in an 8x8-inch pan.