- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon (skin side down if skin is on) on the lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on the filet, sprinkle with Mediterranean Sea Salt, place lemon slices on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Keeping this in view, how long do you cook salmon in the oven in foil?
How long do you bake salmon at 400 degrees?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon skin-side down on foil. Spread a thin layer of mustard on the top of each fillet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.