How long can you keep a homemade lip scrub?
And consider making it in small batches because homemade cosmetics lack the preservatives and don't last as long. This lip scrub should last for approximately two weeks if you keep it refrigerated. Before each use, let the scrub sit out and adjust to room temperature to soften up before applying to your pout.
"Generally, sugar particles are smaller than salt particles, making them less abrasive on the skin," she explained. "Sugar scrubs are best for people with sensitive skin, and they're also preferable to use on the face instead of salt scrubs, since coarse salt granules can irritate delicate skin."
- Since brown sugar has smaller particles, it is gentler and safer. Brown sugar can also be used as an exfoliator on your face or for sensitive skin because it is softer than regular sugars. However, it is also strong enough to scrub away dead skin cells and make way for the healthier, glowing skin to show through.
- Sugar can be one of the most effective ingredients when you are trying to lighten your skin; the granules help to exfoliate and cleanse skin, while opening pores for moisture. Mixed properly, sugar can lighten and soften your skin after just a few applications.
- 10 Best Skin Lightening Creams, Gels, And Serums
- Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream Moisturizer.
- Lotus Herbals Skin Whitening And Brightening Gel Creme.
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum.
- Kaya Pigmentation Reducing Complex.
- Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum.
Updated: 28th September 2018