Audible will ask you to explain why you decided to cancel your membership. Pick an option such as 'It's too expensive', and click on the 'Continue to Cancel' button, at the bottom of the page. You will then be asked to 'Cancel membership'. It is also possible to cancel your Audible membership from your Amazon account.
Similarly one may ask, how do you cancel audible on Amazon?
To cancel your membership online, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Account Details page on Audible.
- Under your membership information, click or tap Cancel membership.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your membership or review alternative membership options.
How do you cancel a subscription to Audible?
To cancel your Audible plan, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Account Details page on the Audible desktop site.
- Click Cancel membership at the bottom of the "View membership details" section.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and steps.
Do you lose credits if you cancel audible?
You see, Audible will sell you audiobooks with or without a membership, and you can keep them whether you have an active membership or not. The credits roll over from one month to the next, but if you try to cancel your membership Audible will take away the unused credits.