- Fold the scarf across to create a triangle.
- Grab the two far ends of the triangle with each hand.
- Cross the two ends behind your head.
- Pull them around to the front.
- Tuck the two ends under the rest of the scarf, or leave them dangling to each side. It's up to you. Style as desired.
How do you wash a pashmina scarf?
To wash by hand, first use very cold water. You may add a little soft detergent such as baby shampoo or Woolite if you wish but please be certain the detergent is completely dissolved first. Then wash very gently by hand while being very careful with the hand-tied tassels if you are washing a pashmina accessory.
What is a Ruana wrap?
A ruana is a free-flowing wrap with an open front, similar to a large scarf. You can wear the ruana long in front and open like shawl, or throw one or both sides over your shoulder(s) for a more romantic or dramatic cape.