- In Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar.
- Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.
Hereof, how do I know if my Outlook calendar is private?
Change permissions on your Calendar folder
- Right click your calendar folder and choose Properties.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- In the Name list select Default.
- Change its Permissions Level to “Free/Busy time”.
- Press OK to close the dialog.
To set permissions on folders:
- Open Outlook, and find the Folder List; in Outlook 2016, 2013, and 2010, Folder List is the default view.
- From the menu that appears, select Properties, and then click the Permissions tab.
- Click Add, and then select the people to whom you wish to grant permissions.
Click on the "View" tab, click "To-Do Bar" in the Layout group and select "Options." Select the checkboxes of the calendar items you want Outlook to display and clear the checkboxes of those you do not want to see. Click "OK" to apply the changes.
To open the shared calendar, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, point to Open, and then click Other User's Folder.
- Click Find User. .
- Type the name of the person who granted you access, click Find, click the person's name, and then click OK.
- On the Type menu, click Calendar, and then click OK.
Use the calendar views and Date Navigator
- At the bottom of the Folder pane, click the Calendar icon.
- View the week's meetings and appointments.
- To display the current day in the current view, click Today.
- In the Date Navigator, click a different date.
- To view the selected day's appointments and meetings, click Day.
- Select the Calendar button in the Navigation Bar.
- Select the calendar that you would like to share, right-click on the Calendar and choose Share > Calendar Permissions.
- On the Permissions tab, you may add or remove users to whom you have delegated access to your calendar.
To share your calendar with specific users, go to www.google.com/calendar and follow the steps below.
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to a calendar, then select Share this calendar.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
Adding a shared calendar
- Browse to your calendars in Outlook and right click on 'Shared Calendars'. This will open a menu, hover over 'Add Calendar' and select 'Open Shared Calendar'.
- Search for the shared calendar you want to add.
- Click 'Ok' again at the 'Open a Shared Calendar' dialog box.
To create a new calendar:
- Click the Folder tab on the Ribbon, then click the New Calendar command. Clicking the New Calendar command.
- The Create New Folder dialog box will appear. Enter a name for the new calendar, make sure Calendar is selected, then click OK.
- The new calendar will appear in the View pane.
To share your calendar with another Exchange user:
- On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Share Calendar.
- In the Sharing Invitation that appears, enter the person who you want to share with in the To box.
- Enter or select any other options that you want, just as if you were sending an email message.
Create a group schedule: Outlook 2010. In your Outlook calendar view, click on Calendar Groups along the top of the window. Enter a name for your Group Calendar and press OK. From the Global Address List, find the group members you need by clicking on their name and then clicking the Group Members button.
To open a shared calendar:
- Locate and select the Open Calendar command on the Ribbon, then choose Open Shared Calendar from the drop-down menu.
- The Open a Shared Calendar dialog box will appear.
- The address book will appear.
- Click OK to continue.
- The shared calendar will appear in the View pane.
To request a shared view of your recipient's calendar, select the Request permission to view recipient's Calendar check box (select if you need to see the recipient's calendar as well). 4. Click Send. In the Microsoft Office Outlook dialog box, click Yes.
Go to Settings, Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tap Add Account. Use the options to add Google and Outlook.com accounts. Accept the offer to sync calendars and that's it. Events added to Google Calendar, Outlook.com Calendar or Outlook if it's synced with Outlook.com, automatically appear in the iOS Calendar app.
Go to the File menu, and select New. Click Meeting Request to open the meeting request form. Press Control plus Shift plus Q from anywhere in Outlook as a shortcut to the Meeting Request form. Fill in the subject line of the form with a clear but concise statement of what the meeting will be about.
To use the Scheduling Assistant, do the following:
- In Outlook Web App, click the calendar icon on the left navigation.
- Click the down arrow next to New and then select Meeting Request.
- Enter the attendees in the To field and the conference room you want to book under the Resources field.
- Enter the Start and End times.
Make a meeting recurring
- Open the meeting that you want to make recurring.
- On the Meeting tab, in the Options group, click Recurrence.
- Click the frequency—Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly—with which you want the meeting to recur, and then select options for the frequency, and then click OK.
- Click Send Update.
Open a shared calendar using Outlook Web App
- Sign in to your Office 365 account using a Web browser. Click Calendar.
- Right-click OTHER CALENDARS, and then click Open calendar.
- In From Directory, search for the shared calendar you want to open.
- The shared calendar displays in your Calendar folder list.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the shared mailbox by using Outlook.
- In the Navigation pane, click Calendar.
- Right-click the calendar of the shared mailbox, and then click Properties.
- On the Permissions tab, click Add, and then select the name of the user.
Add an Internet calendar
- Sign in to Outlook on the web and select Calendar.
- In the navigation pane, right-click Other calendars. Or, touch and hold if you're using a touch device.
- Enter the URL of the calendar you want to add in the Internet calendar box, and then select Open.
Adding shared mailbox in Outlook 2016 (Windows):
- Click the File tab > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Select your Deakin email address in the account list.
- Click Change > More Settings > Advanced tab > Add.
- Enter the shared account name and click OK.
- Click Apply > OK > Next > Finish.