How do you use Optifine?
Method 2 Without Forge
- Download the latest OptiFine release for your version of Minecraft.
- Double-click the downloaded JAR file.
- Click the "Install" button.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Select "OptiFine" from the Profile menu and click "Play."
- Change OptiFine's settings.
Forge will now download and install. To make sure Forge is working and let it setup any extra files, open the Minecraft Launcher, and in the bottom left, click the dropdown beside 'Profile:' and select 'Forge'. Then, click Play to begin. If, in Minecraft's menu, you see a Mods button, then Forge is ready to go!
- Laravel Forge is a tool for deploying and configuring web applications. It was developed by the makers of the Laravel framework, but can be used to automate the deployment of any web application that uses a PHP server.
- Optifine is an optional content pack, called a "mod". There are different ways to install these, so look them up on the optifine. forum post. What it does is it boosts your framerate, and adds features like zooming in on places, and also super-longer render distances (How far you can see).
- Find how much RAM is installed and available in Windows Vista and 7
- From the Desktop or Start Menu, right-click on Computer and select Properties.
- In the System Properties window, the system will list "Installed memory (RAM)" with the total amount detected.
Mods for Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) allows you to install lots of different mods for free! Mods can only be applied through BlockLauncher, which means you need the full version of Minecraft Pocket Editon and BlockLauncher (Free or Pro) installed.
- Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson has issued a statement to fans explaining the decision to sell his studio to Microsoft. On Monday, Microsoft revealed that it has agreed to purchase Mojang for $2.5 billion. The company claims it can break even on the deal by April 2016.
- The deal made Markus Persson — best known by his in-Minecraft name Notch — a billionaire, with a personal net worth of about $1.3 billion, according to Forbes. And he doesn't seem to like it one bit.
- Minecraft's creator Markus Persson took to Twitter this weekend to vent about life after selling his company Mojang to Microsoft for $2.5 billion. Despite wealth, fame and that infamous $70 million party pad in Los Angeles, which he reportedly outbid Jay Z and Beyonce for, Notch is feeling a bit down.
Updated: 11th December 2019