- Sit on the exercise ball, with your hands on your hips.
- Lengthen your spine as you imagine a string pulling the top of your head up.
- Plant your feet together on the ground in front of the ball.
- Lift one foot off the floor and hold for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Repeat 8 times with each leg.
Correspondingly, what muscles does a stability ball crunch work?
Are abdominal crunches effective?
How do you do crunches with weights?
- Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground or resting on a bench with your knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Hold a weight to your chest, or you may hold it extended above your torso.
- Now, exhale and slowly begin to roll your shoulders off the floor.