- Press the start button and go to Control Panel.
- Click on "Device manager".
- Now right click on the video card shown and select "Update Driver Software".
- Then select Search automatically.
- To update the drivers manually, write down the name of the video card from the "Device manager" menu under "Display adapters".
Also question is, what does the display adapter do?
A plug-in card in a desktop computer that performs graphics processing. Also commonly called a "graphics card" or "video card," modern display adapters use the PCI Express interface, while earlier cards used PCI and AGP.
What are the display drivers?
The graphics driver is system software that controls a computer's video adapter (sometimes called a video card or GPU). On a computer that does not have an actual video adapter, the graphics driver controls the part of a computer's motherboard called a graphics chipset.
What is the display driver Windows 10?
A display card is also called graphics card, graphics adapter, display adapter, video card or video adapter. If the display driver is outdated, missing, corrupted, damaged or incompatible with Windows 10, the display card will have problems. The workable solution is to fix the display driver.