- Open the “Contacts” app (this is in Lollypop – earlier versions have different paths, like going via “Settings”).
- Click on the menu option in the top right.
- Choose “Accounts”.
- Choose “Google”.
- Choose the account you want to unsync.
Hereof, how do I turn off sync on my phone?
- On the main Android home screen, hit the "Menu" key.
- Open "Settings".
- Select "Accounts", "Accounts & Sync", or "Data Synchronization"
- Select the Google account. This is usually designated with the Google "G" logo.
- Uncheck Sync Contacts and Sync Calendar.
How do I Unsync my Samsung phone?
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings.
- Touch Accounts.
- Touch an account you want to change the syncing options.
- Touch the account you want to adjust.
- To disable sync, touch the On slider next to the data you want to unsync.
How do I Unsync my phone and IPAD?
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to enter your password.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.